All graduates, as well as those who have earned at least 64 credits toward a Connecticut College degree, are lifetime members of the Alumni Association.
Network and stay connected. You’ll enjoy:
- Free access to the Alumni Online Community, where you can find your classmates and network with other Camels.
- You can also keep up with the College at http://www.conncoll.edu/ and on our Facebook page
- Invitations to a broad range of alumni and College events in your area. View the alumni calendar
- The annual Alumni Reunion program where alumni gather on campus to celebrate with classmates and other alumni.
- Special receptions at College events. Fall Weekend features a gathering for children of alumni and their families - Assistance from Career Enhancing Life Skills CELS with résumé preparation, job opportunities and career changes
- Free subscription to CC: Connecticut College Magazine and CC:Now, our monthly e-newsletter
Use the College facilities. You’ll enjoy:
- Use of libraries, including academic search, alumni edition (available through the Alumni Online Community)
- Use of athletic facilities and sports equipment, including the pool, rowing tanks, climbing wall and tennis courts
- Audit one class per semester free of charge (graduates only)
- Regional discussions and receptions with Connecticut College faculty, plus other opportunities for continuing education
- Access to short-term health insurance, which covers gaps in coverage after graduation. Visit http://www.gradmed.com/or call 1-800-922-1245
- Special "legacy" events for children of alumni, including the annual Alumni Sons & Daughters Program. This program provides admission information for children and grandchildren of alumni who are juniors in high school.
- Alumni Awards: The Alumni Tribute Award, the Agnes Berkeley Leahy '21 Award, the Goss Award, the Harriet Buescher Lawrence '34 Award, The Mach Arom '89 Award and the Athletic Hall of Fame recognize alumni for a variety of achievements
- You can sponsor a Connecticut College Book Award for an outstanding student in your local high school.
- Alumni parents or grandparents of graduating seniors may present the graduate's diploma during the Commencement ceremony. The College is not able to make exceptions to this policy and cannot accommodate requests from siblings, aunts, uncles or extended family members who may also be alumni of Connecticut College. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for information.