Hundreds of alumni volunteer on behalf of Connecticut College. You can:
• Work with your class on events, programs and fundraising
• Help at College events, including Commencement and Reunion, and organize regional receptions for new students
• Mentor current students in parallel career fields, be a career adviser or sponsor an internship
• Share your Connecticut College experience with prospective students through the Camel Alumni Admission Program
• Serve in leadership positions with your class or on the Alumni Association Board of Directors.