IT Service Desk
Information Services Technical Support provides communications services to the College in a wide range of areas. The IT Service Desk is usually a good place to start for computer help and networking problems.
- The IT Service Desk is located in the lower level of Shain Library.
- Phone: (860) 439-HELP (4357)
- Web Help Desk
- Web requests also should be submitted through Web Help Desk; Select "web requests" from the dropdown menu.
- Google Chat: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For campus telephone support, please call x3663 (FONE)
The IT Service Desk is staffed at the following times:
Thursday/Friday: 8:30 AM - 5 PM
After Hours Support: Self Service, http://webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
**If your issue is critical, a technician will get in touch with you within 4 hours (between 9 am-9 pm). An issue is "critical" when it is impacting a significant group of customers or any mission critical issue affecting a single customer (ex. forgotten network password, camelweb login failure.
Extended hours will be in place during final exams.
Academic and summer breaks
Monday - Friday: 9 AM - 4 PM