OSHA requires that Safety Data Sheets (SDS) be readily available to employees in the workplace.
- Safety Data Sheets for chemicals used in the sciences (Chemistry, Biology, Botany and Neuroscience), can be found in the "CEMS" chemical inventory database at: http://cems.conncoll.edu/. Access to the actual chemical inventory requires registration and login.
- Safety Data Sheets for all other departments at Connecticut College are found in the MSDSOnline SDS Management System. SDS can be searched by location, or by MSDSOnline© Safety Data Sheet Database
- Safety Data Sheets for materials brought onto campus by contractors are also listed in the MSDSOnline database.
- If the SDS is not listed in the database, email the following information to the Office of Environmental Health & Safety:
- Product name, as printed on the label
- Catalog or product number
A copy of the SDS will be obtained and uploaded to the appropriate MSDSOnline "Location" (Departmental folder).
|Grounds||Mechanical Trades||Printing Services|
|Student Health Services||