OSHA requires that Safety Data Sheets (SDS) be readily available to employees in the workplace.
- SDS for chemicals used in the sciences (chemistry, biology, botany and neuroscience), can be found in the "CEMS" chemical inventory database at: http://cems.conncoll.edu/. Access to the actual chemical inventory requires registration and login.
- Safety Data Sheets for all other departments at Connecticut College are found in the MSDSOnline SDS Management System. You can search for SDS by location, or by p Safety Data Sheet Database
- Safety Data Sheets for materials brought onto campus by contractors are also listed in the MSDSOnline database.
- If the SDS is not listed in the database, send an email providing the following information from the product label:
- Product name, as printed on the label
- Catalog or product number
A PDF version of the SDS will be obtained and uploaded to the appropriate departmental folder.
|Art Department||Building Trades|
|Custodial Services||Dining Services||Env. Health & Safety||Garage|
|Grounds||Mechanical Trades||Power House||Printing Services|
|Student Health Services||Theater Department||Toner & Printer Cartridges|