- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Programs
- Degree Requirements
- Global Focus
- Certificate Programs
- Arts & Culture
- Honors/Independent Study
- Internships & Student Research
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Law, Medicine, Business
- Honors & Distinctions
- Student Accessibility Services
- Graduate Study & Non-Traditional Programs
- Meet the Deans
- Academic Calendar
Transcripts Ordering Process
The College will be closed for Winter Break on Wednesday, December 24, until January 5, 2015. Please plan accordingly when making transcript requests.
Connecticut College has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide online transcript ordering.
- You can order transcripts using any major credit card.
- Transcripts are free to current students and $5 per copy for inactive students and alumni. In addition, the Clearinghouse charges a small processing fee of $2.30 per recipient. Your card will only be charged after your order has been completed.
- Normal processing time is 1-3 days from the date we receive your request from the National Student Clearinghouse. Allow additional time for delivery.
- Rush and FedEx are available for additional fees.
- You may also request that your transcript be processed after final grades are posted or after your degree is awarded.
- You can track your order status online through the Clearinghouse. You will also receive status updates via email from the Clearinghouse.
Transcripts will be issued only if all financial obligations to the College have been met.
All official transcripts are sent in sealed envelopes. We currently do not offer electronic transcripts.
Select a link below:
Current Students - log into CamelWeb, go to My Academics page and click on Transcript Requests.
Alumni and Inactive Students - link directly to the National Student Clearinghouse
Current students and recent alumni may also obtain unofficial transcripts from Self Service. The Registrar’s Office can only email an unofficial transcript to the student’s conncoll.edu account.
Questions? Please email us at email@example.com.
Office of the Registrar
Fanning Hall 105
270 Mohegan Avenue
New London, CT 06320-4196