The College considers the following academic violations of the Honor Code:
- unauthorized discussion, distribution, or dissemination of the content of an examination or assignment
- any attempt to give or receive unauthorized aid on an examination or any graded assignment, by any means
- plagiarism, including the negligent failure to follow the proper documentation procedures or submitting identical work for credit in more than one course
- breaches of examination procedures include, but are not limited to:
- leaving the designated exam areas
- communication of any kind in the examination room
- exceeding the permitted time constraint
- excessive noise within the examination center
- smoking in an examination room
- unauthorized use of cell phones or smart phones.
- any other deceptive or dishonest academic behavior.
Exam Information for Faculty
The Honor Code
Student Procedures for Exams
Students Approved for Testing Accommodations