Post a job or an internship
Employers: to post a new job or internship opportunities, please register at CamelLink.
All job and internship opportunities are posted to CamelLink, the student-accessible job and internship board.
For additional information on these programs, or if you are interested in coming to campus to recruit, please contact Ryan Edmonds at email@example.com or 860-439-2770.
Other programs we participate in:
Fall Recruiting Consortium (FRC)
The 20th Annual Fall Recruiting Consortium is a day of interviews, that will be held at the AMA Executive Conference Center, 1601 Broadway, New York, NY 10019, on Friday, October 26, 2018.
This program offers your company a unique opportunity to interview a large number of candidates during the heart of your recruiting season from these selective liberal arts schools: Bard College, Brown University, Connecticut College, College of William & Mary, Swarthmore College, and Union College. As a participating employer, you will have the chance to review applications and pre-select students you wish to interview; schedules are pre-arranged based on your selections.
By bringing candidates to you, the Fall Recruiting Consortium is an easy and perfectly timed program for screening candidates for full-time openings as well as early identification of candidates for summer internships. We recommend that you register as soon as possible because space is limited!
Important 2018 FRC Dates
Registration Opens: May 21, 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline: July 27, 2018: For-Profits $650, Non-Profits $375
Regular Rate Registration Deadline: August 31, 2018: For-Profits $725, Non-Profits $400
Event: October 26, 2018
Both NEW and RETURNING participants, please visit https://www.myinterfase.com/frc/employer to register
New York Recruiting Consortium (NYRC)
Please join us for the annual New York Recruiting Consortium held on Friday, January 11, 2019, at the AMA Executive Conference Center, 1601 Broadway, New York, NY 10019.
Students from Bard College, Brown University, Cornell University, Connecticut College, Swarthmore College, Trinity College, Union College, and William & Mary apply to be interviewed on-site at the program by recruiting organizations. Employers are invited to interview undergraduates from these eight institutions for both paid internships and full-time opportunities.
Benefits of Participation
- Interview students from top-ranked institutions in one convenient location
- Keep recruiting costs down; one fee covers an interview schedule for up to 13 candidates and lunch
- Maintain control over interview schedules
- Pre-screen and select candidates based on your criteria
- Employers may establish one or more interview schedules during the one day program. Organizations will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis. Please specify if your schedule is for FULL-TIME positions or SUMMER INTERNSHIPS.
- There are 13 openings on each schedule. Employers SHOULD select at least two students from each of the five participating schools.
- Employers select at least two alternates from each school. These students will be contacted in the event of a candidate's illness or a cancellation.
Important 2019 NYRC Dates
Registration Opens: Summer 2018
Early Bird Registration Deadline: September 15, 2018: For-Profit $700, Non-Profit $350
Regular Registration Deadline: October 31, 2018: For-Profit $850, Non-Profit $425
Event: January 11, 2019
Registration for new and returning Employers: Link to be shared at a later date
Please make checks payable to "Connecticut College, Career Center" or you may pay by credit card via the online registration form.