Hundreds of alumni assist the College in a multitude of ways. Alumni volunteers play a critical role in the continued success of the college. Whether you are you are interested in talking with prospective students about the value of a Connecticut College education or want to connect with current students, alumni or parents, your lifelong engagement with the college is needed and appreciated. Contact the Office of Alumni Relations at email@example.com for more information on getting involved.
• Work with your class on planning class or regional events, programs and fundraising.
• Help at College events, including Commencement and Reunion, and organize regional receptions for new students.
• Advise students on careers or sponsor an internship.
• Share your Connecticut College experience with prospective students through the Camel Alumni Admission Program.
• Serve in leadership positions with your class or on the Alumni Association Board of Directors.