Fall semester opening
- New students arrive Aug. 23, 2018. Keys are available at each house from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m.
- Returning students arrive Aug. 26-27, 2018. Keys are available from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Information Desk in Crozier-Williams.
- Following move-in days, keys will be available in the Camel Card Office in Crozier-Williams during their business hours.
- Note that the houses do NOT close for Thanksgiving break; however, students are asked to notify the REAL office when they will be on campus during this week. Applications are available in MyHousing throughout November.
- Houses close December 17, 2018; all students are expected to move out from Dec. 18, 2018, through Jan. 20, 2019. Please see the information in the Winter tab above for information about winter break housing.
Residence houses open in late August/early September for the fall semester and remain open through fall break and Thanksgiving break. Houses close at the conclusion of fall semester final exams for the winter break. Students who will be returning in the spring may leave their belongings in their rooms. Students who are not returning should remove all of their belongings the day they leave so the rooms may be prepared for new students.
Houses remain open for Fall Break and Thanksgiving Break.