Save the Date: Camel Giving Day 2023
April 26th-27th | 1911 Minutes
We are at our best when every Camel thrives. Join the Conn community for 1911 minutes on April 26th and participate in Camel Giving Day. Find your reason to give and support the area that is most meaningful to you. From theater and music to Camel athletics, sustainability efforts to equity and inclusion programs, faculty/student research to financial aid and scholarships, you can provide the essential resources, strength, and support our Camels need to prepare our students for lives of meaning and purpose.
Check back on April 26th to give and participate in the exciting challenges for alumni and parents that will unlock additional gifts for Connecticut College.
Want to join the fun now? Give your gift early and come back on April 26th to see the action unfold!
Find Your Cause:
- Academic Departments & Career Preparation
- Support today’s Camels as they integrate their academics with their passions and career goals, working alongside Conn’s renowned faculty to step confidently into the world to make a difference!
- Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion
- Help us build a better Conn by supporting the programs, resources and initiatives that allow every member of the Camel community to flourish and reach their highest potential.
- Financial Aid & Scholarships
- Your support provides the resources to ensure that exceptional students from every financial background and life experience can afford the transformational educational opportunity we offer.
- Student Life & Camel Athletics
- When you invest in student programming and athletics, you provide critical resources for varsity student-athletes on 27 teams and 80 student organizations.
Your Connecticut College Fund gift supports every part of the Connecticut College experience, and shows that you care about the College and want it to thrive.
These gifts support scholarships that allow us to enroll outstanding students, and a nationally recognized career-development program that gives students real-world experience.
They fund field research by students and faculty, provide athletic equipment and facilities, bring speakers and artists to Conn, and keep our campus beautiful.
Connecticut College Fund gifts come in all sizes, from a few dollars to more than $100,000. They are the foundation of the College’s financial support.
Learn more about the commitment of our College community and the impact it has made — View the Annual Report 2022.
Questions? Contact the Annual Giving staff.