The College is committed to meeting up to 100% of a student's need based financial aid eligibility, providing deadlines have been met.
- How Eligibility is Determined Eligibility for most financial aid at Connecticut College is based on need.
- Financial Aid Policies Our goal is to support outstanding students who could not otherwise afford to attend Connecticut College.
- Additional Financial Aid Policies Study away policies, special student status, satisfactory academic progress, and more
- Understanding the Financial Aid Award In most cases, your need based financial aid package will consist of a combination of grants, loans, and federal work study.
- Review Process If your need based financial aid package seems unreasonable, or your situation changes, you may ask for a review.
- Sample Financial Aid Award This document will help you understand the award process.