The College is committed to awarding up to 100% of a student's eligibility, providing deadlines have been met.
- How Eligibility is DeterminedEligibility for most financial aid at Connecticut College is based on need.
- Financial Aid Policies
Our goal is to support outstanding students who could not otherwise afford to attend Connecticut College.
- Additional Financial Aid PoliciesStudy away policies, special student status, satisfactory academic progress, and more
- Understanding the Financial Aid AwardIn most cases, your financial aid award package will be a combination of grants, loans and federal work study.
- Review ProcessIf your financial aid award seems unreasonable, or your situation changes, you may ask for a review.
- Sample Financial Aid Award
This document will help you understand the award process.