‘One Book One Region’ brings disability rights activist Judith Heumann to Conn
It's not every day that your alma mater turns 100. There will be many ways to celebrate in 2011, but there are five things you can do right now to get involved:
1. Visit http://centennial.conncoll.edu for updates.
2. Mark your calendar for these campus celebrations:
Founders Day April 5, 2011
Commencement May 22, 2011
Reunion 2011 June 3-5, 2011
Fall Weekend 2011 Centennial Celebration Oct. 21-23, 2011
3. Share your photos and memorabilia -- scrapbooks, photos, exam books, posters, tickets to plays and other mementoes -- for possible displays. Items will be contributed to the College Archives at the end of the year.
Send them to:
Barbara Nagy, Office of College Relations
270 Mohegan Ave.
New London, CT 06320-4196
4. Send digital photos from your college days, including hi-res scans of old images, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. Share your favorite tradition. Was there a tradition or activity when you were a Connecticut College student that current students should know about? E-mail a few words to email@example.com.