Getting to Campus
Here are directions to campus. You'll also find a downloadable campus map, accessible buildings map and a map of the New London/Waterford area.
Parking on Campus
When arriving on campus, stop at the gatehouse at the Route 32 entrance. The best parking for visitors is in the South Lot (turn left at the gatehouse). This lot is also convenient for events at Cummings Arts Center (Evans, Oliva and Fortune halls), Tansill Theater and Palmer Auditorium.
Many commercial airlines serve the region from these airports. In order of proximity and ease of access to campus they are:
- T. F. Green Airport (PVD), Providence, RI (For information on shuttle service to and from Amtrak in downtown Providence, go to https://www.amtrak.com/stations/pvd.)
- Bradley International Airport (BDL), Hartford, CT
- Logan Airport (BOS), Boston, MA
- John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) and LaGuardia (LGA), New York City, NY
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), Newark, NJ
Please check with Amtrak http://www.amtrak.com/ for information on traveling to New London by train. New London's Union Station is located at 27 Water St., about 5 minutes from campus by car or taxi.
- Avis: 155 Tower Ave., Groton/New London Airport, Groton, 860-445-8585
- Enterprise: 42C Williams St., Mystic, 860-536-6829 or 453 Colman St., New London, 860-442-8333
- Hertz: 320 Thomas Road, Groton, 860-446-1200
Greyhound (http://www.greyhound.com/) serves New London from Union Station.