The Office of Sustainability was established in 2013 to direct and enhance the College's sustainability goals and priorities.
The Office of Sustainability:
- Leads efforts to reduce the college’s impact on the environment
- Works with faculty across the campus to integrate sustainability into the curriculum
- Educates students, faculty and staff about sustainability through events and programs
- Supports and engages with existing efforts to collaborate with the surrounding community
- Tracks campus sustainability data and publishes annual sustainability reports