Self-scheduled exams need to be delivered to the Registrar’s office by 5 p.m. on Wednesday, May 11.
- The course number and instructor’s name must be on the top sheet of the exam along with student’s name (alphabetical, by last name).
- SIX additional copies of the exam should be included.
- Exams to be taken in special writing rooms must be printed on colored paper.
- Please reinforce the Honor Code by providing space for the student to sign the honor pledge.
- Self-scheduled examinations may be picked up from the exam centers, Bill 211 and Blauatein 208, throughout the examination period, when the centers are open (9 am - noon, 2 pm - 5 pm, 7 - 10 pm). To avoid peak times when students may be picking up or returning exams, we advise that you stop by during the middle of the exam sessions whenever possible.
- After the examination period has ended:
Exams not collected from Bill 211 by 11:30 am on Wednesday, May 18 (the end of the examination period) will be brought to the exam center in Blaustein 208.
Once the exam period has ended, self-scheduled examinations may be picked up from Blaustein 208 during the following times:
Wednesday, May 18 1 – 5 pm
Thursday, May 19 9 am – 4 pm
Any exams that have not been picked up by 4 pm on Thursday, May 19 will be returned to the Registrar’s office and can be picked up on Friday, May 20 in Fanning 105.
Please keep in mind that final grades for non-graduating students are due by 4 p.m. on Monday, May 23.
- Grades for Coast Guard Cadets are due by noon on Monday, May 9.
- For graduating seniors and graduating MA candidates, including walkers, final grades (submitted online through Self Service), are due NO LATER than 5 pm on Tuesday, May 17.
- For non-graduating students, final grades (submitted online through Self Service) are due by 4 pm on Monday, May 23.