Self-scheduled exams need to be delivered to the Registrar’s office by 5 pm, Tuesday, December 15.
- The course number and instructor’s name must be on the top sheet of the exam along with student’s name (alphabetical, by last name).
- SIX additional copies of the exam should be included.
- Exams to be taken in special writing rooms must be printed on colored paper.
- Please reinforce the Honor Code by providing space for the student to sign the honor pledge.
- Self-scheduled examinations may be picked up from the exam centers throughout the examination period.
- To avoid peak times when students may be picking up exams, it is recommended that you pick up completed exams during the middle of the writing sessions.
- Exams not collected from the exam centers by 11:30 a.m. on Tuesday, December 22, will be returned to the Office of the Registrar.
- Exams not picked up before winter break will remain locked in the Registrar's Office until it re-opens on Monday, January 4, 2016.
- Coast Guard Academy Cadets grades are due no later than 9 am on Monday, December 21. Please try to report the grades over the weekend so that they can be sent to the Academy by Monday.
- Our students' grades are due no later than 4 pm on Monday, January 4, 2016.