Self-scheduled exams need to be delivered to the Registrar’s office by 5 p.m. on Monday, December 12.
- The course number and instructor’s name must be on the top sheet of the exam along with student’s name (alphabetical, by last name).
- SIX additional copies of the exam should be included.
- Exams to be taken in special writing rooms must be printed on colored paper.
- Please reinforce the Honor Code by providing space for the student to sign the honor pledge.
- Self-scheduled examinations may be picked up from the exam centers, Bill 211 and Blauatein 208, throughout the examination period, when the centers are open (9 am - noon, 2 pm - 5 pm, 7 - 10 pm). To avoid peak times when students may be picking up or returning exams, we advise that you stop by during the middle of the exam sessions whenever possible.
- After the examination period has ended:
Exams not collected from Bill 211 by 11:30 am on Monday, December 19 (the end of the examination period) will be brought to the exam center in Blaustein 208.
Once the exam period has ended, self-scheduled examinations may be picked up from Blaustein 208 during the following times:
Monday, December 19 1 – 5 pm
Tuesday, December 20 9 am – 4 pm
Any exams that have not been picked up by 4 pm on Tuesday, December 20 will be returned to the Registrar’s office and can be picked up on Wednesday, December 21 in Fanning 105.
Please note that the Registrar’s Office will close for the winter break once the College closes on Thursday, December 22. The office will reopen on Tuesday, January 3, 2017.
- Grades for Coast Guard Cadets are due by 5 pm on Friday, December 16.
- All other grades (submitted online through Self Service) are due by 4 pm on Wednesday, January 4, 2017.