- Majors and Minors
- Departments and Programs
- Degree Requirements
- Global Focus
- Certificate Programs
- Arts & Culture
- Honors/Independent Study
- Internships & Student Research
- Scholarships & Fellowships
- Law, Medicine, Business
- Honors & Distinctions
- Student Accessibility Services
- Graduate Study & Non-Traditional Programs
- Meet the Deans
- Academic Calendar
Self-Scheduled Examinations - Spring 2014
Starting Saturday, May 10, and running every day through Tuesday, May 13, there will be morning (9 a.m. to noon), afternoon (2 to 5 p.m.), and evening (7 to 10 p.m.) sessions. On Wednesday, May 14, there will be a morning (9 a.m. to noon) session only. Seniors and graduating Master's candidates, including walkers, must conclude all examinations by 5 p.m. on Monday, May 12.
Exams are issued from and should be returned to the designated centers. The designated Exam Centers (Bill 211 and Blaustein 208) will open one half-hour prior to each exam start time to begin exam distribution. The official writing time for exams is 3 (three) hours. All exams MUST be returned no later than noon, 5 pm or 10 pm in order to be in compliance with exam procedures.
Cell phones and ipads/tablets/laptops are never permitted in any exam rooms.
Bill Hall 211: This room is to remain locked when not in use.
Astronomy, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Mathematics, Music, Physics, and Psychology.
Writing Rooms: Bill 212, 307, 401 and 409
Special Permission Writing Rooms: Silfen Auditorium (Bill 106), Bill 403 and 404
The following examinations will be written in these rooms, with permission to use the materials indicated. As a reminder, cell phones and ipads/tablets/laptops are never permitted in any exam rooms:
- AST 101 – calculator
- BIO 103, 208, and 340 – calculator
- CHM 104 and 402 - calculator
- CHM 202 and 204 – calculator, two pages (8.5 x 11) with formulas
- MAT 105 – calculator
- MAT 107, section 1 – one 8.5 x 11 sheet (one side) & calculator (not used as a storage device)
- MAT 107, sections 2 & 3 - calculator and self-made formula sheet
- MAT 107, section 4 - calculator
- MAT 110, 111, 210 - one 8.5 x 11 reference sheet and calculator
- MAT 113 – calculator
- MAT 209 and 316 – calculator, two pages of formula sheets
- MAT 226 –calculator, text book, class notes
- PHY 108 and 110 – calculator, for calculation purposes only
- PSY 201 – calculator
Blaustein Center 208: This room is to remain locked when not in use.
American Studies, Arabic, Chinese, Classics, Comparative Race and Ethnicity, East Asian Studies, Economics, English, Film Studies, French, German, Government, Greek, Hispanic Studies, History, Human Development, Italian, Latin, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Russian, Slavic Studies, Sociology, and Theater
Writing Rooms: Blaustein 201, 207, 209, 210, 211, and 213
Special Permission Writing Rooms: Blaustein 203, 205, and 206
The following examinations will be written in this room, with permission to use the material indicated. As a reminder, cell phones and ipads/tablets/laptops are never permitted in any exam rooms:
- ECO 112, section 1 – non-graphing calculator
- ECO 112, section 2 - non-programmable calculator and ruler
- ECO 206 - calculator
- ECO 322 - non-graphing calculator
- PHI 202 - one 4”x6” index card with handwritten notes (both sides)