International Student Application Requirements and Deadlines
Admission to Connecticut College is competitive and highly selective. Connecticut College seeks students from a variety of backgrounds - cultural, spiritual, sexual orientation, economic, racial, ethnic and geographical - who demonstrate academic and personal excellence. The secondary school record is most important. Also, qualities such as leadership, intellectual curiosity and accomplishment in non-academic areas are highly valued.
First-Year Application Checklist
- Common Application
- An official record of secondary (or higher secondary) school work with all courses and grades, including results (or probable results) of final examinations
- An explanation of the grading system used by your school provided on the International Supplement to the School Report
- Two academic teacher recommendations and one counselor commendation.
- *Optional* Results of the SAT Reasoning Test, two SAT Subject Tests or ACT (Learn more about our standardized test policy)
- If English is not your native language: the TOEFL, IELTS, or PTE is required.
- Non-US citizens must submit a Certification of Finances 2018 (pdf)
International students are welcome to apply under either Early Decision option.
|First-Year Admission||Common App Deadline||Financial Aid
|Early Decision I
|November 15||November 15||mid-December|
|Early Decision II (ED II)||January 1||January 16||mid-February|
|Regular Decision Spring Entry||November 1||November 1*||late November|
|Regular Decision Fall Entry||January 1||January 16||late March|
* Financial Aid is not available for non-U.S. citizens applying for Regular Decision spring entry.