The Office of Student Accessibility Services is committed to ensuring nondiscrimination and access to all programs, activities, and services for qualified students with disabilities.
The Office of Student Accessibility Services seeks to create an environment in which students with documented conditions or disorders that rise to the level of a disability participate fully in the range of experiences available to all students at Connecticut College including curricular, co-curricular, and extra-curricular activities. The nature and degree of access to programs, services, and facilities, and the level of self-determination afforded qualified persons with disabilities will be indistinguishable from those which are available to their peers without disabilities.
We fulfill the Mission and Vision by:
- Coordinating academic and residential accommodations
- Promoting independence and self-advocacy
- Providing information and referral to appropriate resources
- Building and maintaining partnerships with faculty and staff
- Promoting disability awareness among all members of the College community
- Providing guidance regarding College policies and procedures to ensure the full participation for persons with disabilities in all aspects of campus life