Application requirements for the Master of Arts in psychology
- Application form
- Official transcripts from all colleges and universities previously attended
- Three letters of recommendation (at least two of these letters should be submitted by persons best qualified to evaluate the applicant's academic capabilities, for example undergraduate or graduate instructors or advisers).
- Recent GRE General Test scores
- GRE Subject Test scores are not required but may be submitted. A minimum TOEFL score of 600 is required of international students.
- A personal statement or essay
- A non-refundable $60 application fee
February 1 for fall acceptance.
Offers of admission to international students must be made by April 1.
Please note:The Psychology Department is in the process of restructuring the graduate program and will not be accepting applications for the 2016-17 academic year.
For the 2016-2017 academic year, tuition is $2,160 per 4-credit course and $350 for auditing a course, regardless of level.
Students who are seeking financial aid must complete the Connecticut College Graduate Financial Aid Application and the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Funding is available from the Federal Family Education Loan (FFEL) program, the Federal Perkins Loan program, and the Federal Work Study program. For additional information and applications, please contact Financial Aid Services at (860) 439-2058 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. No financial aid is available to non-U.S. citizens.
There is no campus housing available for students in graduate programs.