Connecticut College students must have the approval of their adviser and class dean in order to participate in the course exchange program. 

Adviser and Chair Approval

Unless noted below, faculty adviser approval is sufficient if the course(s) will be used for general credit (chair approval is always required for any course(s) that will be used for major or minor credit, or offered online). 

If you are taking the course for general credit, please consult the table below to determine whether the course you plan to take also requires Chair Approval & signature:


Department/Program                                          Students must seek chair approval in addition to faculty adviser approval, for courses which will be used for general credit
East Asian Languages & Cultures
Government and International Relations
Hispanic Studies
Mathematics & Statistics