Online opening schedule for spring 2017 courses:
- Seniors, return-to-college, and graduate students, 7:30 a.m., Tuesday, 11/15
- Juniors, 7:30 a.m., Wednesday, 11/16
- Sophomores, 7:30 a.m., Thursday, 11/17
- First-years, 7:30 a.m., Thursday, 11/18
Incoming first-years and transfer students register during Orientation. More information will be sent by your dean.
Non-degree seeking Special Day Students are not eligible for online registration.
Online closing schedule:
- Online registration remains open 24 hours/day until 11:59 p.m. on the last day of exams, Monday, 12/19.
- It re-opens Thursday, 1/19, and finally closes with the end of the regular Add period at 5 p.m. on Friday, 1/27.
The Limited Add period begins Monday, 1/30 and ends Friday, 2/3 during which time all adds/drops require the Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form linked below.
Office of the Registrar and IT Service Desk staff are available to assist students from 7:30 am to 5 pm, Tues - Fri during the November preregistration week and Tues - Thur during the April preregistration week.
- Contact your adviser or dean for your PIN
- Contact the Accounting Office to resolve an Accounting Hold at x2079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the IT Service Desk for password or technical issues at x4357 or place a request at webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com
More Information and Forms
Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form for course registration changes that require a signature (permission) or during the Limited Add Period.