Online Registration OPENING Schedule
Seniors (2021) and return-to-college (RT) 12:00 p.m. ET, Monday, 12/7
Juniors (2022) 12:00 p.m. ET, Tuesday, 12/8
Sophomores (2023) 12:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, 12/9
First-years (2024) 12:00 p.m. ET, Thursday, 12/10
New, incoming first-years and transfers 11:00 a.m. ET, Tuesday, 1/19/2021
Overpointing (registering for more than 19 credits) is not allowed until after 9 am on the first day of classes, Monday, 2/8.
Online registration CLOSING schedule
-For semester and module 1 courses, online registration closes at midnight on Friday, 2/12. After 2/12, registration is via process noted below for the Limited Add Period in the "Permission" section.
-For module 2 courses, online registration closes at 5:00 p.m. ET, Friday, 3/26. After 3/26, registration is via process noted below for the Limited Add Period in the "Permission" section.
During the Regular Add Period, the instructor uses an Override for the student. Then the student registers online. The Regular Add Period (and online registration) ends for all semester and module 1 courses at midnight on Friday, 2/12. The Regular Add Period (and online registration) ends for all module 2 courses at 5:00 p.m. ET, Friday, 3/26. After these dates, see the Limited Add Period.
During the Limited Add Period, the student must email the registrar's office with course information (including number of credits and CRN) and permission of instructor and advisor all contained within one email. For module 1 and semester courses, the Limited Add Period ends on Friday, 2/19. For module 2 courses, the Limited Add Period ends on Friday, 4/2.
After the Limited Add Period, the student must email the registrar's office with course information (including number of credits and CRN) and permission of instructor, advisor and dean all contained within one email.
1. Instructors must contact the Registrar's office to request the appropriate level course to be created.
2. The Registrar's office schedules the course.
3. The student is given permission to register. Permission requirements and the registration method depend on the timing. See the explanation outlined above in Permission.
Students will be allowed to overpoint (register for more than 19 credits) beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET, Monday, 2/8. First-semsester first-year students may not overpoint.
Office of the Registrar and IT Service Desk staff are available to assist students from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT, Tues - Fri during the November preregistration week and Wed - Fri during the April preregistration week.
- Contact your adviser or dean for your PIN
- Contact the Accounting Office to resolve an Accounting Hold at x2079 or email@example.com
- Contact the IT Service Desk for password or technical issues at x4357 or place a request at webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Information and Forms
Add/Drop/Withdrawal/Overpoint Form *Students adding a course requiring permission must contact the instructor for an Override until the Limited Add period begins. Forms are only in use during the Limited Add period.