Summer 2021 Online Registration Schedule
Students in the classes of 2022, 2023, 2024, and RTCs are eligible to enroll in Summer 2021 courses. Students may enroll in a maximum of 6 credits. Students will be eligible for seats based on the class standing they will have in the fall semester (for example, students who will be sophomores in the fall will be able to register for seats reserved for sophomores if the course has seat restrictions).
The system will open on Wednesday, 4/28 at noon ET and will remain open until Monday, 6/7 at 4 p.m. ET. PINs are not required to register for a summer course.
Fall 2021 Online Registration OPENING Schedule
Juniors (2022) and return-to-college (RT) 12:00 p.m. ET, Monday, 5/10
Sophomores (2023) 12:00 p.m. ET, Tuesday, 5/11
First-years (2024) 12:00 p.m. ET, Wednesday, 5/12
The registration system will close to continuing students at 11:59 p.m. ET on Wednesday, 6/30 and re-open to them on Thursday, 8/26 at 7:30 a.m. ET, just prior to the start of the fall semester.
Overpointing (registering for more than 19 credits) is not allowed until after 9 a.m. on the first day of fall classes, Tuesday, 8/31. Once the system opens in August, it remains open until 11:59 p.m. on Monday, September 13.
New, incoming first-years (2025) and transfers Monday, 8/30
Once the system opens in August, it remains open until 11:59 p.m. on Monday, September 13.
During Pre-registration and the Regular and Limited Add Periods, the instructor uses an Override for the student. Then the student registers online.
1. Instructors must contact the Registrar's office to request the appropriate level course to be created.
2. The Registrar's office schedules the course.
3. The student is given permission to register. Permission requirements and the registration method depend on the timing. See the explanation outlined above in Permission.
Students will be allowed to overpoint (register for more than 19 credits) beginning at 9:00 a.m. ET, Tuesday 8/31. First-semester first-year students may not overpoint.
Office of the Registrar and IT Service Desk staff are available to assist students from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. EDT, Tues - Fri during the November preregistration week and Wed - Fri during the April preregistration week.
- Contact your adviser or dean for your PIN
- Contact the Accounting Office to resolve an Accounting Hold at x2079 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact the IT Service Desk for password or technical issues at x4357 or place a request at webhelpdesk.conncoll.edu
- Contact the Office of the Registrar at email@example.com
More Information and Forms
Add/Drop/Withdrawal/Overpoint Form *Students adding a course requiring permission must contact the instructor for an Override until the Limited Add period begins. Forms are only in use during the Limited Add period.