Getting help for yourself
SCS staff is here to help you. We provide a wide range of outpatient clinical services in a safe, non-judgmental atmosphere including:
- Individual and group counseling
- Psychopharmacological evaluation and medication management
- Crisis intervention services
- Consultation to the campus
- Campu presentations
- Referral to off-campus clinicians for specialized and/or intensive treatment
- Light therapy
Our online mental health screening can help you determine if you will benefit from counseling services. If you think you would benefit from our services, please make an appointment or get help after hours.
Getting help for others
We encourage you to take action if you think your friend, child or student may be in need of help. Please consult our guide for parents, guide for friends or guide for faculty and staff for information on how you can help.