Only Connecticut College students (including those on study away), their registered guests and registered alumni are eligible to attend Floralia.
- Each student may register one (1) guest.
- Alumni may register themselves via the alumni registration page and should not be registered as guests of current students. Alumni may not register guests.
Connecticut College students wishing to host a guest on Floralia must register their guest for the event and pay a registration fee. Two registration options are available as described below.
- Online registration is available from Monday, March 30 until 4 p.m. on Thursday, April 30.
- Payment of a $50 non-refundable fee must be made in order to complete the online guest registration process
- On-site registration will be available on Saturday, May 2 between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Floralia Registration Station located on the patio in front of Shain Library.
- The on-site registration fee for a guest is $70 (non-refundable) Cash or Check only. Please bring the exact amount as we cannot guarantee that we will have change.
All registered guests are required to wear a Floralia wristband throughout the day, Saturday, May 2. Guest wristbands can be obtained on Saturday, May 2, between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Floralia Registration Station located on the patio in front of Shain Library. The Floralia wristband gives guests access to the event area defined as:
- The library green outlined with the fencing
Registered guests arriving on campus after 5 p.m. will not be permitted to enter the event. Refunds will not be issued to guests who arrive after 5 p.m. or do not attend Floralia.
Non-registered guests will not be permitted at Floralia.
All guests should carry government-issued photo identification with them at all times on the day of Floralia.
Removal from Campus
- Guests may be asked to leave campus if their bracelet is removed.
- Unregistered guests found at Floralia will be escorted off campus.
- If a person who has been removed from campus is found back on campus during Floralia, NLPD will be notified.
- Guests who violate College policy while attending Floralia are subject to being banned from campus.
A student hosting a guest is responsible for the whereabouts and actions of the guest at all times and assumes responsibility for the actions and behavior of the guest while the guest is on the Connecticut College campus.
By clicking "Register a Guest" below, you are indicating that you understand the College guest policy and are willing to assume responsibility for your Floralia guest.