Requests for use of facilities and all Facilities Management services and equipment must go through the Office of Events and Catering, (on campus ext. 2837.) Specific equipment items available for use are listed on the Events & Catering Room/Services/Request form available from the Events and Catering office.

Media equipment, such as audio visual equipment, is not furnished by Facilities Management. Please contact Information Services Academic Technologies, Media Services (on campus ext. 2693 or 2698) or the Office of Events and Catering (on campus ext. 2837).