Senior Week 2018
Senior Week is a final opportunity for members of the graduating class to spend time together socializing, recalling memories of their experience at the College, celebrating their individual and collective achievements and looking forward to the challenges that await them after Commencement.
A Letter from the Class of 2018 Senior Week Committee Chairs
Hello Class of 2018!
My name is Amanda Johnson and I am the Senior Week 2018 Chair! If you don’t already know me, I am a Behavioral Neuroscience major and Musicology minor, and you’re likely to find me planning campus events in the Student Engagement Office or grabbing a coffee in Blue Camel! I am so excited to work with my Co-Chair Mariah and all of our wonderful committee members to create an exciting and memorable Senior Week for all of you to enjoy.
My name is Mariah Warren and I am the Senior Week Co-Chair! I’m a Molecular/Cellular Biology major and I am on the Pre-Med track. I’m also a member of the Women’s Varsity Tennis Team here at Conn. I am thrilled to be planning this year’s Senior Week with Amanda and the rest of the senior week committee. We are so excited to bring you all lots of fun for your final week at Conn!
Our job as senior week chair and co-chair is to give you the best goodbye to Conn, and a wonderful hello to your future! With the help of our fellow committee chairs and members, we have been working hard to present you with the theme of "Senior Week 2018: Goodbye Today, Hello Tomorrow." This theme will be used by the Senior Week Event Chairs to plan some fantastic events.
- Fabiola Ramirez and the Day Away team are looking forward to opening Senior Week with a super fun, starry evening off campus!
- The Lily Pad committee, headed by Joseline Urbina, is working to organize a memorable evening in the Arboretum filled with music, snacks, and drinks.
- Kyle Hawk and the entire Night of Nights committee will be hosting your final Cro Dance, this time you’ll want to show up early and never leave!
- Alicia Muir is working hard with her committee to plan a delicious All Campus Lunch and Senior Toast where you will hear from a speaker of your choosing. Keep an eye out for an email with speaker nomination information!
In addition to all of these exciting events, Mariah and I will be coordinating your Senior Formal, a classy evening off campus filled with dinner, dancing, and more!
Senior Week 2018 will be packed with fabulous events on and off campus, and some of the best parties imaginable. We hope that you finish out your last semester strong and are looking forward to learning more about all things Senior Week!
- Amanda, Mariah, and the entire Senior Week Committee
Save the Dates!
View the Schedule of Senior Week events so you can save the dates!