The things you are passionate about defy narrow boundaries. Conn’s certificate programs allow you to combine any major with a specialized course of study in an interdisciplinary field.
Academic Center Certificates
Five of the College's interdisciplinary centers offer certificates that you can combine with your major.
- Holleran Center for Community Action and Public Policy
- Toor Cummings Center for International Studies and the Liberal Arts
- Goodwin-Niering Center for the Environment
- Ammerman Center for Arts & Technology
- Center for the Critical Study of Race and Ethnicity
You apply to a center in your sophomore year. Selected students earn their center certificate by completing a three-year program of coursework, a summer internship and a senior integrative project, in addition to the requirements for their major.
Museum Studies Certificate
The museum studies certificate program, open to undergraduate students from all majors, is designed to introduce students to careers in all types of museums, cultural arts centers, historical sites and houses, science centers, environmental education centers, exhibit design firms, auction houses, planetaria, aquaria, zoos and botanical gardens.