Submission of Self-Scheduled Exams to the Registrar's Office
1. Fill out the Self-Scheduled Exam Collection form found both at the link and on the Forms for Faculty section of the Registrar's Office website by 5pm on Monday, May 9.
- The form requires you to upload a PDF copy of your self-scheduled exam which will serve as the master copy of the test.
- Copies of the exam are stored in a secure folder.
- Each copy must be labeled with the student's name in the upper right hand corner of the top page of the exam.
- The top page must also include the instructor's name, course subject, course number, and section number.
- If you are teaching multiple sections of the same course, please combine all exams into one group.
- Exams must be ordered alphabetically by student last name.
2. Print a copy of the exam for each student and return to the Registrar's Office (Fanning 105) in hard copy by 5pm on Monday, May 9.
2a. Special writing rooms: If your exam needs to be taken in a special writing room (extra materials are allowed), the exam must be printed on color paper.
2b. Extra copies: If your exam has fewer than 20 students, no additional copies of the exam are needed. Please save a tree! If your exam has 20 or more students, please include three extra copies of the exam.
All self-scheduled exams may be picked up from Fanning 102
Exams may be picked up either during the exam period (please do not come at the very beginning of a testing period) or on Wednesday, May 18 between 1:00pm - 4:00pm.
After 4:00pm on Wednesday, May 18, exams may be picked up in the Registrar's Office.
Please report grades for the Coast Guard Academy Cadets by noon on Monday, December 19.
Grades for Connecticut College students are due no later than 4 pm on Wednesday, January 4.