Self-Scheduled Examinations – Fall 2019
- Classes end Monday, December 9
- Review days are Tuesday, December 10 and Wednesday, December 11
- Exams begin at 9 am on Thursday, December 12
- Exams end on Monday, December 16 at 12 noon.
- 9 am - Noon; 2 pm - 5 pm; 7 pm - 10 pm
- On Monday, December 16, there will be a 9 am - noon session only
- Centers open 20 minutes prior to start time
- The official writing time for exams is three hours
- Exams MUST be returned no later than noon, 5 pm, or 10 pm to be in compliance with exam procedures
- The designated Exam Centers are Fanning 102 and Blaustein 208
- Exams are issued from and should be returned to the designated centers
- Cell phones, iPad, tablets, laptops, and any devices with internet connection are never permitted in exam rooms
- Exam centers are locked when not in use
The official writing time for exams is 3 (three) hours. All exams must be returned no later than 12 noon, 5 pm, or 10 pm.
Fanning 102: This room is to remain locked when not in use
Astronomy, Biology, Botany, Chemistry, Computer Science, Environmental Studies, Geophysics, Mathematics, Music, Physics, Psychology and Statistics
Writing Rooms: Fanning: 101, 301, 306, 417B and 423
Special Permission Writing Rooms: Fanning: 110, 308 and 310
The following examinations will be written in these rooms, with permission to use the materials indicated. Cell phones, iPad/tablets, or any internet connected devices are never permitted.
AST 105- Calculator
BIO 207- Blank sheet of paper
BIO 208- Calculator
CHM 107- Calculator
CHM 307- Calculator and one page of notes
MAT 108 section 1 and 2 -Calculator
MAT 111- Calculator
MAT 112-section 2 - Calculator and an equation sheet = 8.5 X 11 inches double sided.
MAT 113-section 2- graphing calculators
MAT 210- 8.5 x 11 in reference sheet
MAT 226- 2 sheets of notes, front and back which they are required to turn in with their exam
PHY 107- Calculator
PHY 109- Calculator
PHY 215- Calculator
PSY 201 sections 1, 2, 3 and 4- Calculator
STA 107 section 1 - Calculator and one 3x5 notecard (both sides acceptable) are allowed.
STA 107 section 1 and 2 - Calculator and (1) 8.5' x 11' sheet of paper.
Blaustein 208: This room is to remain locked when not in use
Accounting, American Studies, Arabic Studies, Chinese, Classics, Comparative Race and Ethnicity, East Asian Studies, Economics, English, First Year Seminar, French, German, Gender, Sexuality and Intersectionality Studies, Global Islamic Studies, Government, Greek, Hebrew, Hispanic Studies, History, Human Development, Italian, Latin, Philosophy, Religious Studies, Russian, Science Leaders, Sociology and Theater.
Writing Rooms: Blaustein 201, 207, 209, 210, 211 and 213
Special Permission Writing Rooms: Blaustein 203, 205 and 206
The following examinations will be written in these rooms, with permission to use the materials indicated. Cell phones, iPad/tablets, or any internet-connected devices are never permitted.
ECO 111 section 1- Calculator
ECO 112- section 1- Calculator
ECO 112 Section 2- Calculator
ECO 112 Section 3- Calculator
ECO 205 Section 1 and 2 - Calculator, ruler, and two double-sided note sheets (to be collected)
ECO 240- Calculator
ECO 330- Calculator
ECO 354 - Calculator, ruler, and two double-sided note sheets (to be collected)
GRK 232- Greek-English Lexicon
GRK 332- Greek-English Lexicon