Forms for new and transfer students entering Fall 2021:
Student Health Insurance
- Please be sure to review the Student Health Insurance Plan and, if you have comparable private insurance, waive out at www.gallagherstudent.com/conncoll. You must also email a copy of your private insurance card, front and back, to Student Health Services at SHS@conncoll.edu. Please note: all new/transfer students must either waive out or enroll in, the College-sponsored plan by August 14, 2021.
Health History Form
- Connecticut College Health History Form (filled out via the Student Health Services' Web Portal, http://connc.studenthealthportal.com/).
The due date for completion of this form is July 15, 2021.
New Student Health Form
- All new students must download and print the New Student Health Form. Students needing to complete the State of Connecticut Religious Exemption Form may find it State of Connecticut Religious Exemption Form.
- Once completed, forms may be scanned and uploaded to the Student Health Services' Web Portal, http://connc.studenthealthportal.com/, under "Document Upload," or scanned and emailed to SHS@conncoll.edu. They may also be faxed to SHS at (860) 439-5430.
- The due date for completion of these forms is July 15, 2021. If your physical is not scheduled until after July 15, 2021, please be sure to submit the completed forms and then submit your physical once it is complete.
Please note that Connecticut state law requires that all full-time or matriculating students, born after December 31, 1956, who are attending higher education programs in Connecticut, must provide proof of adequate immunization against measles, mumps, rubella, and varicella. Additionally, state law requires that students who reside in on-campus housing be vaccinated against meningitis and submit evidence of having received a meningococcal conjugate vaccine not more than five years before enrollment as a condition of such residence. A copy of the statute is available at https://www.cga.ct.gov/current/pub/chap_185b.htm#sec_10a-155.
The College, following recommendations from the Connecticut Department of Health, requires Tuberculosis screening for all new students, both domestic and international. Connecticut College is also required by CT statute to provide information regarding meningitis and Hepatitis B infections and the benefits of vaccination.
Hepatitis B: http://www.immunize.org/catg.d/p4205.pdf