High School: Wellesley High School, Wellesley, Massachusetts
Connecticut College Major: ACS Biochemistry
Research: Working with Assistant Professor of Chemistry Tanya Schneider on antibiotic resistance, Fall 2015-present
- Summer 2015: Research student in Vanderhorst Neurology lab at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Boston, Mass.
- Summer 2014: Intern in Rosen Lab at Harvard School of Dental Medicine, Boston, Mass.
- Summer 2012 and 2013: Intern at Helping Hands Monkey Helpers for the Disabled, Allston, Mass.
- General Chemistry tutor for Science Leaders, Fall 2015
- Volunteer at Wellesley Animal Hospital, Summer 2015
- Track team 2014-2015
Future Plans: To attend graduate school and do some type of research, possibly in the area of pharmaceuticals.